Monday, December 23, 2013

Nothing to feel Blue about! Antony Costa announces engagement to girlfriend Rosanna Jasmin after popping the question in Paris

Blue's Antony Costa has announced his engagement. 
The 32-year-old singer popped the question to girlfriend Rosanna Jasmin on Monday after whisking her off to Paris for a romantic surprise birthday getaway. 
A statement on Blue's official Facebook page reads: 'It is with great pleasure we are pleased to announce the engagement of Antony Costa and his beautiful girlfriend Rosanna.
View image on Twitter
Cute couple: Antony and Rosanna have been dating since June 2012 when they met in a bar in South Woodford, Essex
Writing alongside the cute picture, she said: 'We're Engaged!!!!!!!!!'
Antony added: 'Thankyou for your lovely messages myself and @RosannaJasmin are so happy to announce our engagement!!! Bring on 2014 xxx'
Meanwhile, the boyband's management team said the happy news completed a 'magical year' for the One Love hitmakers - also featuring Simon Webbe, Lee Ryan and Duncan James - following their successful reunion tour.
View image on Twitter
One Love: Blue's management team said the happy news completed a 'magical year' for the boyband, also featuring (L-R) Lee Ryan, Duncan James and Simon Webbe

One Love: Blue's management team said the happy news completed a 'magical year' for the boyband, also featuring (L-R) Lee Ryan, Duncan James and Simon Webbe










Loved-up: Antony has been vocal about how influential Rosanna has been in encouraging to give up his former hard-partying lifestyle
She tweeted: 'Waking up to this view on my Birthday with my @antonycosta Is a little bit special, Thank you baby.'
Antony and Rosanna have been dating since June 2012 when they met in a bar in South Woodford, Essex.
And the singer has been vocal about how influential Rosanna has been in encouraging to give up his former hard-partying lifestyle. 
He said in an interview this April: 'The last time I drunk was New Year’s Eve. I don’t need to any more. I’m in a relationship and I’m happy. Rosanna keeps me grounded and I don’t need to go out partying.'

Rosanna has been keeping her Twitter followers updated on the couple's romantic getaway throughout the past few days, admitting she had no idea where she was heading for her birthday surprise. 
She wrote: 'On my way, I still don't know where I'm going, all I know is who with. @AntonyCosta I can't wait for my surprise, so excited.'
And the busty brunette seemed delighted to find herself in the French capital, later posting a stunning snap of the Parisian backdrop from outside her hotel bedroom window.
Loved-up: Antony has been vocal about how influential Rosanna has been in encouraging to give up his former hard-partying lifestyle
L
Sealed with a kiss: The couple have been virtually inseparable since they met back in June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view or contribution on this topic