Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spending Last Moment On Earth - Learn True Love From A Man With 6 Months On Earth To Live





Learn true love from terminally ill man, 26, given six months to live proposes to girlfriend - then spends his last days making HER dreams come true


Chris Price, 26, promised to give 'love of his life' Ceri, 29, everything she ever wished for after he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. 


Chris then took her and four children Halle, nine, and triplets Evan, Morgan and Georgia, six, to Disneyland Paris.

And they had only been home a few weeks when he whisked Ceri off to New York for a weekend of sightseeing and shopping.

Chris then splashed out on the £500 pair of Louboutin shoes - and a £900 Mulberry handbag Ceri had always wanted.

The loving husband then booked to take Ceri to Las Vegas for her birthday... but sadly he ran out of time.

Chris died in Ceri’s arms last month and his funeral was held in the church where the pair had married just six months earlier.

She said 'If my love could have saved him, he would have lived forever.

'We packed so much into the short time we had together.

'His illness made him live completely in the moment and he taught me to do the same.

'He died in my arms and I felt his last breath.

'My heart is broken losing him and I still spray his Aramis aftershave and wear his clothes to feel close to him.

'He loved me and took me on with four children as if they were his own. They loved him so much too.'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view or contribution on this topic