Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Rick Ross Replies To 50 Cent, “I’m really through talking about dog…”

Rick Ross Ends All 50 Cent Talk, : “I’m really through talking about dog…”
There have been several diss from 50 Cent towards Rick Ross and the Bad Boy Record label as a whole, Rick Ross appeared on his other favorite white girl, Chelsea Handler’s, show on the March 28. Among other topics, Ross spoke on 50 Cent, acquiring more Wing Stop franchises, and more.



When asked about 50, The Maybach Music General kept it super short.
“Not at all,” Ross told Chelsea Handler when asked about his situation with 50. “I’m really through talking about dog. When I look up at the scoreboard, we’re winning big. [laughs] … I started with one [Wingstop restaurant] and then it grew into something a lot more. Multiple [spots]. We’ve got a few and I’m actually in the process of acquiring 25 new franchishes. Yeah, it’s 25.” (“Chelsea Lately”)
Watch the full interview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view or contribution on this topic