Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dare To Meet The Devil " Body Modifications Artist Spends £10,000 Turn Himself Into The Devil [PHOTOS]

  Diablo Delenfer - real name Gavin Paslow - has so far endured are having his tongue sliced in two to fork it, sub-dermal implants to create a set of horns and an eyeball tattoo that has turned the whites of his eyes bright red.



Delenfer is yet to realise his ambition of getting an organic tail, he has since had his ears made pointy and endured a series of painful tattoos that now cover his face and arms.
Although Delenfer says he's happy with his unusual looks, he does admit that looking like Lucifer has made his quest to find a girlfriend fraught with pitfalls.
'Relationships is a bit of a difficult issue to be honest,' he confesses. 'I'm looking for someone who can see beyond the mask.
'It has changed the way people look at me, accept and deal with me. It has made certain aspects like relationships difficult but it is my life journey and I ain't stopping!'
I do get a lot of attention from people walking down the street and I do have fun with it. Some people are scared and some don't understand but it is just a bit of fun. I'm not satanic at all, it's purely an image thing!

Imagine meeting him in the dark..what will you do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view or contribution on this topic