Monday, January 27, 2014

I have been having gay sex with top business men and politicians for six years.

Six years ago, Musa Ali (not his real name) was
linked up with a rich businessman in Yola, who
'initiated' him into gay sex. Ali was told that being
gay would make him bold and feared. Of course, he
was also told that he would make a huge load of
money. Now 36, Ali is somewhat filled with regrets and wishing it were possible to turn back the hands
of the clock. Sitting in the serene evening  of last
Thursday in Bankin Kogi at the bank of river  Benue
in Yola after a Herculean arrangement to get him to
talk, he shared his story by granting sun news an
interview. See excerpts; How did you become a gay? A woman my friend  introduced to me lured me into it. The woman linked
me up with some men in business and in politics.
The first man I was introduced to told me that
having anal sex would fetch me good fortune and I
would be bold to challenge anybody no matter his
social status. He said that if I wanted to be rich and be likable, I should join the club of gays. He said
that I would meet influential people and they would
be attracted to me. Also, I was told that if I ask for
anything, without hesitation, my demands would be
obliged. He said whenever I speak, I would be
feared and my wish would obeyed. That was six years ago. He made love to me during political
campaigns and gave me N150,000. I bought a
parcel of land with that money but later sold it. How old are you now and what has been your
experience? I am 36 years old. As I said earlier, I have been in
this business (anal sex act) for six years. But all
that I was promised did not come to pass. The
business has robbed me of my senses and
personality. Big men patronize us, but the business
is not worth it. The same big men that patronize and give us big moneysomehow through diabolical
means, snatch the same money from us. They
make love to us and give us big money but we
never really benefit from the money. I have often
regretted being a gay but I cannot help it. Do you still have affection for women now? No. I used to have affection for women or young
girls, but I no longer have such feelings and this is
disturbing me seriously. It is disturbing because no
matter how beautiful a girl is I cannot have feeling of
love for her nor make love advance  to her.
Do you have a permanent partner? I do not have a permanent partner because most of
the people I have met did not want to maintain a
permanent relationship, which would entail paying
for my domestic needs and being responsible for my
medical bills on certain ailments I could contract as
a result of our participation in this gay sex. In fact, I was betrothed to a man in Yobe who eventually
abandoned me. After that experience I decided not
to have a permanent partner.
who are you regular with?
Please skip that I cannot tell you. This is because
most of our clients are big men in the society and mentioning their names will put my life in danger.
My clients are businessmen and politicians  I don't
want to mention their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view or contribution on this topic